In King Legacy, there are three types of Haki
- Busoshoku Haki (Armament Haki).
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Observation Haki).
- Haoshoku Haki (Conqueror’s Haki).
Conquerors Haki can stun people in a medium large AoE and can be obtained through a gamepass that costs 2,500 Robux or when the player joins the game for the very first time, although there is only a 0.1% chance of this happening. To activate press U, or on mobile tap Hao.
AbilitiesHaoshoku Haki will grant you the power to stun people for up to 12 seconds after the blue aura is gone. Victims will be stuck still, and cant get out with Soru or any teleport abilities from devil fruits. It has a medium range, not too large but enough to effect more than one person. When you first activate it, the screen zooms in on the player and then a 3 second rev up starts for the Haki burst. After the 3 initial seconds a blast of Haki knocks everyone out within the effected radius. The blast of Haki lasts for 3 seconds, afterwards the blue tint and white rings will dissipate and the refresh for it is 15 seconds. Haoshoku Haki will also effect people underneath you in the air. Haoshoku Haki as of now will always have a blue color tint similar to Kenbunshoku Haki, there is no variation between player to player.
Tips and tricks
- It is recommended to teleport yourself to the desired enemy's location and then activate Haoshoku Haki, this will most likely guarantee that the opponent will be stunned.
- Enemies cannot predict the use of it, so there is no need to be afraid to activate it.
- There are some odd instances when people can use Soru to teleport even under the effects of Haoshoku Haki. While it's not guaranteed an opponent will have the ability to do this, make sure to have Kenbunshoku Haki active so that you can see where they teleported. Even if someone can teleport while under its effects, they still remain stunned which means they can't move.
- Because of the relatively short refresh, you can repeatedly spam Haoshoku Haki with no repercussions. Though this also means that enemies who also have it are best to be avoided.
- Haoshoku Haki will also affect allies, no one is immune to its effects. This means that you should never activate it during the Golden Arena. Oars is one of the only, if not the only enemy who isn't affected by this Haki.
- NPCs who are stunned by Haoshoku Haki can still use their attacks, they're forced to stay still while doing so, but not being completely frozen.
- right before the hao haki ends (around 6 seconds) if you have dough use liquid drops this almost guarantees your win
|I aM tHe CreATuRe oF thE NIgHt||My honest review starts here
So the best way to utilize this is against ground pvp types, like Dough or Love. These fruits are tricky to fight unless you have haki.
Conquerer haki+Pheonix is pretty much unstoppable.
Against a love user, first stun them, take out enma and get rid of their haki, then attack.
The conquerer can be used as a way to heal whilst holding off your enemy. It can also be useful for taking out haki while the opponent can literally do nothing.
Gum and Love users are extremely toxic to face against without Haki, even if you use a '100 spam 0 skill' fruit like Pheonix.
But gum and love are no match for Pheonix+Conq. Once you stun them use Enma to take out haki, then kill them before they wake up.
Now if i say some cons about This thing
It is these two
1. You get sweared at and insulted
You get sweared at and people call you noob and some even threaten to report you
2. You can't hit Zoan/flying fruits
Like Dragon or Pheonix or Gas, these three, when flying/transformed. Is immune to conquerer haki. But if they un-transform, or if they accidentally stop flying(With gas or Dragon, healing is not possible while flying so they have to untransform sooner or later) you can wait for that opening, use conquerer and kill.
What is Kenbunshoku Haki?
In the anime, Kenbunshoku Haki is a type of haki that allows the user to be aware of his surroundings and predict when and where an attack is coming. In the anime, it's one of the two types of Haki that can be learned through training. It can be bought at Sky Island for 1,500,000 Beli.
Kenbunshoku Haki is available at Sky Island for 1,500,000 Beli.
What it Does
Kenbunshoku allows you to dodge attacks. To activate it press Y or on mobile press the button that says Ken. When activated, your screen becomes tinted blue and "8 Dodges Left" appear above your head. This also enable you to see other player and NPC bodies. When someone hit you, your character dodges the attack automatically and subtract 1 dodge charge per hit. When Kenbunshoku Haki is disabled, every 10 second will recover 1 dodge charge. With that being said, it'll dodge attacks that seem impossible just by moving left and right like the Dragon Fruit's roar or the Quake Fruit's wave. Kenbunshoku isn't invincible though, as at times attacks may still get through its defense. You can open/close it every 1 second.
Armament is obtained through buying it for 500,000 Beli at Bubble Island. To activate it press T or on mobile tap Buso. When this ability is active, its allows you to hit players with a Logia fruit equipped. It also boost the damage of your swords and fighting styles. If you use this ability with the Dough/Mochi Fruit it allows you to do more damage with some of the moves.
Armament Haki (Busoshoku Haki) is a form of Haki that coats your arms (or legs if you have the black leg style) with a shiny coat. This form of Haki allows you to injure Logia users with your sword attacks and creates a black effect on your sword(s).
- It can be bought at Bubble Island for 500,000 Beli. The key to activate is "t" but on mobile, there will be a button that says "Armament". On console down on the D-pad will turn on Bosu Haki.
- Please note that while it does increase sword and melee base and special damage, it WILL NOT increase devil fruit damage except for some of Mochi-Mochi no Mi’s attacks.
- With that being said, buying Haki is almost required since it gives a large damage increase on 2 of the 3 categories of offense.
- Haki will coat heart's you get from the Ope-Ope no Mi and any devil fruits your holding with a black shiny coat, so turn it off if you want to get a better look at either of those.
Busoshoku Haki will be on legs when you have darkleg style.